The online payment system is provided by Autumn Leaf Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. to facilitate easy payments by our Customers. We may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure that you are aware of the current terms. Our country of domicile is India.
Terms & Conditions
All payments are subject tothe following Terms & Conditions, so please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these Terms & Conditions. If you do not accept them, please do not use this facility.
- The description of services are specific to you (i.e. name of the service, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. Normally, payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your service), unless otherwise stated.
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees for Indian Customers. We reserve the right to change the Fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach our account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching our account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit / debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, we are under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank / credit / debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you (Customer) leave us before you complete using the service you paid for, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of the Fees, unless otherwise stated.
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit / credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Policy shall require us to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
No Payment Cancellation is permitted. Any disputes in regards to payments / refund of transaction(s) due to technical reasons are subject to arbitration / resolution on a case to case basis.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer enters them. We shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.